We are a Cambridge school whose vision is “Global mindsets through excellence in education” Students are tutored and prepared for internationally recognised diplomas and certificates, giving them access to further education worldwide.
Main Duties And Responsibilities Of The Job
- Delivering engaging History lessons on different time periods, movements, and other historical events and figures.
- Collaboratively planning, preparing and delivering differentiated lessons
- Assessing and reporting student progress
- Grading exams, tests, quizzes, assignments, and presentations, and cont
- Responsible for student welfare and pastoral development of the class group
- Maintaining the learning environment of the classroom and managing resources
- Being able to teach the subject for the middle and high school students
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience
- A passion for history and the ability to inspire students
- The ability to differentiate and deliver conceptual, engaging and inquiry-based lessons
- Familiarity and experience with collaborative planning and a team-teaching approach
- Experience in Cambridge, American or International Baccalaureate curriculum is preferred